[Taxacom] Mystery photo

Stephen Thorpe stephen_thorpe at yahoo.co.nz
Thu Oct 25 15:48:36 CDT 2012

Hi Marco,
Yes, that was my first thought. I can't rule it out, but the apparent wing shape, form of the abdomen, invisible legs, and some "details" at the head end prevent confirmation. Also, someone has suggested that the optics of the photo indicate an insect much larger that the claimed size of 2 mm.
Cheers,
Stephen