[Taxacom] Mystery photo

Stephen Thorpe stephen_thorpe at yahoo.co.nz
Mon Oct 29 22:07:16 CDT 2012

Could be! But wait, I'm not sure what you mean, Ken, by "big white patch on the back of the thorax (like that on the mystery photo)" ... the white lump in the photo is interpreted to be the pollinium of an orchid flower, which the insect has picked up (possibly not from the flower it is now on) ...

Stephen