[Taxacom] POAP?

Rob Smissen SmissenR at landcareresearch.co.nz
Sun Sep 16 06:36:39 CDT 2012

Hi y'all

I confess the debate is moving too fast for this Bear of Little Brain, but I missed how Kirk thought things should be done!

I think most of his criticisms (in supplied papers) are correct, but I think there are some flaws.

I thnk we should pick those over for a while.

Can we have some Chapter and Verse?

Educate me!

Rob