[Taxacom] arboreta and science

Matt Buys Matt.Buys at scionresearch.com
Mon Sep 3 20:06:56 CDT 2012

Hi

I would be interested to know of any Arboreta that applied for and received funding to do research on a part of their living collection.  I am aware of samples from arboreta being incorporated in world-wide molecular analyses of some or other taxon, but do not know of any study confining itself to material in a particular arboretum.

Yours

M@

Dr Matt H. Buys
Curator, National Forestry Herbarium
New Zealand Forest Research Institute (Scion)
Private Bag 3020, Rotorua 3046, New Zealand
Tel: +64 (0)7 3435609
Fax: +64 (0)7 3480952

This e-mail and any attachments may contain information which is confidential or subject to copyright. If you receive this e-mail in error, please delete it.
Scion does not accept responsibility for anything in this e-mail which is not provided in the course of Scion's usual business or for any computer virus, data corruption, interference or delay arising from this e-mail.