[Taxacom] CDROM / DVD Publication

Chris Thompson xelaalex at cox.net
Tue Sep 4 16:15:22 CDT 2012

Yes and No.

Neal is right to remind me that the material that appeared in a couple of
the articles on this DDDD had disclaimers to ensure that the nomenclatural
availability of names and actions would stem from the PRINTed versions which
appeared in MYIA series.

So, the series, DDDD, did not disclaim itself. Some authors, however,
disclaimed their work published in the DDDD.

Thanks, Neal, for that clarification

Sincerely

Chris