[Taxacom] e-only publication for zoology, starts today

Stephen Thorpe stephen_thorpe at yahoo.co.nz
Tue Sep 4 21:12:51 CDT 2012

I have discovered answers to issues (i) and (ii) below:
(i) registration date/time is visible if you point the mouse in the right place (though this fact is far from obvious!)
(ii) apparently, the internet address of the online archive is there, but not visible, even to a ZooBank editor like myself trying to edit the record. This means that only ZooBank itself can verify that a registration has been done correctly, specifically that it upholds Art. 8.5.3.1. I'm not sure that this is how things are supposed to be ...

Stephen