[Taxacom] e-publishing and the "taxonomic impediment"

Robert Mesibov mesibov at southcom.com.au
Tue Sep 4 23:30:40 CDT 2012

Hi, Stephen.

You wrote "The problem, as I see it, with this claim, is that I don't think it will make the slightest bit of difference to the rate of description/revision."

I've started a list of instances where a new project or a new something else has made the explicit claim that it will lead to an increase in the rate at which new species are described. Contributions are welcome, but please email me off-list. No time limit going backwards.
--
Dr Robert Mesibov
Honorary Research Associate