[Taxacom] e-only publication for zoology, starts today

Richard Pyle deepreef at bishopmuseum.org
Wed Sep 5 00:28:41 CDT 2012

Hi Stephen,

Sorry for not having seen this prior to responding to your previous note.
I'm slogging my way through hundreds of emails that have arrived in my inbox
during the past 24 hours, all through dial-up speed internet connection.

Anyone can see if a work is in compliance simply by seeing the name of the
Archive (which is displayed). The architecture is such that it is not
possible to include an Archive unless it also has a URL.  By popular demand,
we will, of course, add the Archives URL to the display as well as the name.
But until that happens, you can be certain that if the name of an Archive is
displayed, then the URL is in ZooBank as well.

Aloha,

Rich