[Taxacom] e-only publication for zoology, starts today

Stephen Thorpe stephen_thorpe at yahoo.co.nz
Wed Sep 5 15:25:13 CDT 2012

This is a good point! One has to know that before 7.00 AM GMT, 4 Sep 2012, it was not possible to register a publication in compliance with the amendment, but this is not obvious from ZooBank records!
Also, an incorrectly registered publication *could be* corrected and backdated by ZooBank, as far as we know!
It would have been better (though still imperfect) to have a Wikimedia style edit history of records, so we could see who did what when ...

Stephen