[Taxacom] e-only publication for zoology, starts today

Stephen Thorpe stephen_thorpe at yahoo.co.nz
Thu Sep 6 02:49:45 CDT 2012

> I presume that publishers will have the option of choosing to register only one of their editions (that is, only their print or only their online version), as their preference may be?<

Rich may perhaps (????) contradict me here, but I don't think that is possible ... works aren't tied to any specific edition as far as I know ...

>Surely, there is no law that says that online and print versions must be published on the same day<

Correct, but this is a different issue!

Published in any edition is published simpliciter, so no need to worry (at least that is how it appears to be set up...)

Stephen