[Taxacom] e-only publication for zoology, starts today

Donat Agosti agosti at amnh.org
Thu Sep 6 04:55:46 CDT 2012

"Certainly, none of them had an Archive indicated in ZooBank."

Did you consider Zookeys that is archived at PubMedCentral? I guess, when
they registered the new taxa, you didn't ask for this detail, but the fact
that it is, is widely known and published. That means, you might have to add
to all the Zookeys publication a tick mark that they are archived, at least
from issue 50 (if I am right).

Donat