[Taxacom] Rubus ulmifolius and Rubus armeniacus

Nadia Talent nadia.talent at utoronto.ca
Thu Sep 6 08:04:34 CDT 2012

Dear Dr Singh,

I would recommend the Jepson Manual online. The two species are discussed at http://ucjeps.berkeley.edu/cgi-bin/get_IJM.pl?tid=42265 and http://ucjeps.berkeley.edu/cgi-bin/get_IJM.pl?tid=87465.

You might also want to look at the list of references in USDA GRIN, http://www.ars-grin.gov/cgi-bin/npgs/html/taxon.pl?313548; it is a very general list, so that, for example, the Hortus Third reference I have in front of me looks too brief to be helpful for identifying R. ulmifolia.

Nadia Talent
Research Associate, Royal Ontario Museum,
Green Plant Herbarium (TRT),
Department of Natural History,
100 Queen's Park,
Toronto, M5S 2C6, Canada