[Taxacom] e-only publication for zoology, starts today

Richard Pyle deepreef at bishopmuseum.org
Thu Sep 6 14:01:37 CDT 2012

> Not flawed, but about availability, and publication is arguably a
different
> matter.

OK, I think I see your point.  When I think of dates and the Code, I usually
think in terms of dates for purposes of priority of names & acts.  But the
Code incorporates dates in other forms as well, (e.g., "published after
2011").

Definitely something to consider clarifying in the 5th Edition of the Code!

Aloha,
Rich