[Taxacom] Looking to hire several bio/biodiversity informatics programmers

James Macklin james.macklin at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 10:18:11 CDT 2012

Hi All,

I have an advertisement (finally!) out for three bio/biodiversity
informatics positions at Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada in Ottawa,
Canada to support several researchers (including myself) and projects.
My colleagues and I are trying to create a strong pool of candidates
from this posting as we also expect to hire 3 more positions in the
very near future. One important limitation at this time is that these
positions are available for CANADIAN CITIZENS only as the candidate
would be employed by the federal government. I would very much
appreciate you mentioning this to anyone who you think would be
interested.

https://psjobs-emploisfp.psc-cfp.gc.ca/psrs-srfp/applicant/page1800?toggleLanguage=en&noBackBtn=true&poster=179791&psrsMode=1

Best,

James

James Macklin, Ph.D.
Research Scientist
Botany and Biodiversity Informatics
Associate Curator of the AAFC National Vascular Plant Collection (DAO)
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada