[Taxacom] e-publication in botany/mycology

Stephen Thorpe stephen_thorpe at yahoo.co.nz
Wed Sep 12 22:11:03 CDT 2012

No, I don't have a problem with it at all! I am just trying to find out if this is "published" according to the ICBN, of which I know little. The situation here is analogous to how they publish EarlyView in Systematic Entomology, but the ICBN rules may be different. Does it matter that the PDF will change when it gets assigned to an issue and paginated?

Cheers, Stephen