[Taxacom] e-publication in botany/mycology

Jim Croft jim.croft at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 04:18:59 CDT 2012

Ah Stephen... Have a look at our Code... Have a look at IAPT... Have a
look at Taxon... Have a look at the nomenclatural sessions at the
IBC... We might not always agree on every thing, but we know exactly
what we are doing... Whether we like it or not... ;)

jim

--
Jim Croft ~ jim.croft at gmail.com ~ +61-2-62509499 ~ http://about.me/jrc