[Taxacom] Predatory Open Access Publishers

John Grehan calabar.john at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 16:27:56 CDT 2012

When it comes to the requirement of 'total evidence' being a 'basic tenet'
I would have to say that the demand for combining molecular and
morphological evidence can be more of a total fraud than a tenet. Since
Kirk did not specify what he meant by total evidence I do not attribute the
molecular sequence/morphology combination to his label, but I would
certainly point out that the idea of combining the evidence is not
automatically a basic tenet other than by those who so believe.

John Grehan