[Taxacom] e-publication of EarlyView: clarification needed

Neal Evenhuis neale at bishopmuseum.org
Thu Sep 13 22:58:07 CDT 2012

There were actually 71 articles in 457 pp. for that particular volume. Numbering the articles in Roman numerals was a convention used by the Annals and Magazine of Natural History for many decades. Most people ignore the Roman numerals when citing an article as they were merely an internal notation of organization of articles in each volume.

-Neal

On 9/13/12 5:50 PM, "Mark WIlden" <mark at mwilden.com<mailto:mark at mwilden.com>> scribbled the following tidbit:

Is it reasonable there would be 52 articles in 321pp? Seems possible, I suppose.