[Taxacom] e-publication in botany/mycology

Curtis Clark lists at curtisclark.org
Tue Sep 18 00:03:54 CDT 2012

On 2012-09-13 6:45 PM, Mary Barkworth wrote:
> BEN ,the journal Adolf edits, is electronic only. Always has been.

My point is that editors determine what is published. Did the Melbourne
Congress change that? Do journals that produce PDFs now have to accept
nomenclatural works, independent of the journal's scope or the decisions
of the reviewers and editors? This is of course rhetorical (I hope).

--
Curtis Clark        http://www.csupomona.edu/~jcclark
Biological Sciences                   +1 909 869 4140