[Taxacom] Jefferies 1979

Michael Schmitt michael.schmitt at uni-greifswald.de
Mon Sep 24 07:11:04 CDT 2012

Dear colleagues,

as it would take too long a time for me to get access through our library
to a publication which I urgently need I dare to shove this posting right
between the ongoing e-conversation on e-publication. I wonder if anybody out
there could provide me with a PDF of Jefferies, R.P.S. (1979) The origin of
chordates - a methodological essay. Symposia of the Systematics Association
12: 443-477. It would help me a great deal.

Best regards

Michael

Prof.Dr. Michael Schmitt

Ernst-Moritz-Arndt-Universitaet

Allgemeine & Systematische Zoologie

Anklamer Str. 20

D-17489 Greifswald

Germany

Tel.: ++49 (0) 3834-86 4242

Fax: ++49 (0) 3834-86 4098

E-Mail: michael.schmitt at uni-greifswald.de

http://www.mnf.uni-greifswald.de/institute/fr-biologie/zool-institut-museum/
allgemeine-und-systematische-zoologie/personal-staff/prof-dr-michael-schmitt
.html