[Taxacom] Nova Publishers

Péter Poczai peter.poczai at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 06:11:17 CDT 2012

Hi John,

I heard really bad stories about NOVA publishing, that its a bit bogus
publishing with them or even that its not scientific at all. Here is blog
about this:

http://publishingarchaeology.blogspot.fi/2009/05/nova-publishers-legitimate-or-bogus.html

Possibly you can find many like this. I also got a mail to publish a book
or a book chapter with Nova, but I skipped it since I was a bit puzzled
with the publisher. For me its the same category as spam mails offering
monoclonal antibodies for my lab experiments...no way I'm a botanist.

Cheers, PP

Peter Poczai