[Taxacom] Herbarium MU vascular type images available

Vincent, Michael A. Dr. vincenma at muohio.edu
Tue Sep 25 08:45:45 CDT 2012

Dear All:  Herbarium MU now has images of vascular plant type specimens available for viewing on our web page.  We will also be adding images of many other specimens as we generate them.  Pinaceae will be available soon.

When you get search results, click on the collector name, and a separate window will open. The images come up slowly (please wait patiently!) but after the thumbnails are visible, you can see larger versions of the images by clicking on the image in the window. If you need a higher resolution image, please contact the curator.

I hope that these will prove useful.
M.A. Vincent

Dr. Michael A. Vincent, Curator
Willard Sherman Turrell Herbarium (MU)