[Taxacom] Start of online early

Richard Jensen rjensen at saintmarys.edu
Tue Sep 25 14:54:18 CDT 2012

This raises an interesting question - Is there ever a final version of
an electronic publication?  I know this has come up before, but don't
recall the gist of the conversation.

Further, the wording below does not seem precise enough.  For an
electronic version that is released before the print version, must the
journal provide a statement to the effect that this version is the final
version and the print version will not be edited in any way?  It seems
that such a statement would be necessary if one wished to have names in
the e-version acknowledged as effectively published.

Cheers,

Dick J