[Taxacom] Help with papers

Juan Francisco Araya jfaraya at u.uchile.cl
Wed Sep 26 00:04:44 CDT 2012

Hello to all:

I wonder if anybody have access to the *Japanese journal of malacology Venus
*, I need a pair of papers, for comparison purposes, as I am studying
chilean mollusks and the papers describe some obscure species for my
country. The papers in question are the next:

- Bernard,  F.R. 1988. Five New Species of the Family Limidae (Bivalvia)
from the Eastern Pacific Ocean. The Japanese journal of malacology Venus.
47(4), 225-232

- Stuardo, J. & C. Valdovinos. 1988. A new bathyal Calyptogena from off the
coast of central Chile (Bivalvia: Vesicomyidae). The Japanese journal of
malacology Venus 47: 241-250.

Any help will be deeply appreciated, as I have no access to this journal
nor friends in Japan. scanned copies or PDF's will be most useful but I can
pay the mailing costs for paper copies.

Kind Regards,

Juan Francisco.