[Taxacom] Start of online early

Paul van Rijckevorsel dipteryx at freeler.nl
Wed Sep 26 09:20:39 CDT 2012

I don't know that it does not exist: it is being offered
for sale, which suggests that it does exist. I imagine
there are various people who have a copy sitting
somewhere in their computer.

The most that is obvious is that it was not a particularly
good choice to select an Example of which the protologue
cannot be viewed by users unless they have a subscription
to this journal. There are a lot of journals that have freely
viewable content, or content that is freely viewable after
a year (or so) has passed. A selection from such a journal
would have made for a better choice.

Paul