[Taxacom] Sinoniscus Liu and Wang

John Bruner jbruner at ualberta.ca
Thu Sep 27 14:28:00 CDT 2012

Fish? You mean isopod.

Schulz, G.A. 1995. *SINONISCUS CAVERNICOLUS*, A NEW GENUS AND SPECIES OF
TERRESTRIAL ISOPOD CRUSTACEAN FROM A CAVE IN CHINA (STYLONISCIDAE:
ONISCIDEA). Proceedings of the Biological Society of Washington.  Vol.
108(2):201-206.

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 11:42 AM, Stefano Taiti <stefano.taiti at ise.cnr.it>wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I wonder if any fish paleontologist can help me.
>
> I need to know if the genus Sinoniscus Liu & Wang, 1978 (Memoirs of
> the Institute of vertebrate Paleontology and Paleoanthropology,
> Pecking 13:6) is valid.  Can anyone provide me with the pdf of that
> paper? Thanks a lot.
>
> Stefano

> Stefano Taiti
> Istituto per lo Studio degli Ecosistemi
> Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche
> Via Madonna del Piano 10
> 50019 Sesto Fiorentino (Firenze), Italy
> Ph. Office: +39 0555225924   Ph. Lab.:  +39 0555225910
> Fax: +39 0555225920    E-mail: stefano.taiti at ise.cnr.it

> these methods:

        John
* Mr. John C. Bruner                                                    *
* Department of Biological Sciences                                 *
* University of Alberta                                                  *
* FAX: (780) 492-9234              \>           \>      \====  *
* VIRTUAL FAX: (780) 492-2216                                     *
* EMAIL: jbruner at ualberta.ca<https://webmail.ualberta.ca/imp/message.php?mailbox=sent-mail&index=1363#>
                                      *
* HOME PAGE:http://www.ualberta.ca/~jbruner/                 *