[Taxacom] TDWG annual conference -- reminders for Beijing, 2012

Blum, Stan SBlum at calacademy.org
Thu Sep 27 16:21:35 CDT 2012

Dear Taxacom subscribers,

[With apologies for cross-posting.]

The annual TDWG conference will begin Monday, October 22nd, less than a month from now, in Beijing, China.  Most participants will need a visa to enter China. If you are planning to attend, but haven't begun arranging your visa, we recommend that you begin that process immediately.  This is particularly urgent because Sep 30 - Oct 7th will be an extended national holiday in China.  Please consult with your country's Chinese embassy or consulate for the particular requirements of your visa application.  Links and email addresses of contacts for TDWG specific information and letters can be found in the meeting page.  http://www.tdwg.org/conference2012/

Full information for some contacts is displayed only if you login.

Please be aware that this year registration fees will cover all meals, breakfast, lunch, and dinner.  The banquet and conference T-shirt will be included with the compliments of our hosts.

On behalf of the Local, Organizing, and Executive Committees, we look forward to seeing you there!

Stan Blum
--
Stanley D. Blum, Ph.D.
Research Information Manager