[Taxacom] Sinoniscus Liu and Wang

But Paul paulbut at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 27 21:23:40 CDT 2012

Stephano If your computer can read simplified Chinese characters, you may refer to http://www.nimrf.net.cn/adminndcpp/eptsjDetail.do?ptzyh=2311C0002000001654  For a photocopy of the article, you may care to contact the administration or librarian of the Institute of Vertebrate Paleontology and Paleoanthrpology, Academia Sinica, where Liu Hsient'ing did his research.   Paul