[Taxacom] Sinoniscus Liu and Wang

Neal Evenhuis neale at bishopmuseum.org
Thu Sep 27 22:49:52 CDT 2012

Stefano,

Here is the webpage of the Institute with contact information:

http://english.ivpp.cas.cn/au/ct/

Cheers,

Neal

On 9/27/12 4:23 PM, "But Paul" <paulbut at hotmail.com<mailto:paulbut at hotmail.com>> scribbled the following tidbit:

Stephano If your computer can read simplified Chinese characters, you may refer to http://www.nimrf.net.cn/adminndcpp/eptsjDetail.do?ptzyh=2311C0002000001654  For a photocopy of the article, you may care to contact the administration or librarian of the Institute of Vertebrate Paleontology and Paleoanthrpology, Academia Sinica, where Liu Hsient'ing did his research.   Paul