[Taxacom] Sinoniscus Liu and Wang

Geoff Read gread at actrix.gen.nz
Fri Sep 28 00:32:52 CDT 2012

An alternative. In the paleobiology database http://paleodb.org  Sepkoski
is stated to have assigned Sinoniscus to Palaeonisciformes. Checking and
citing that as Liu and Wang (1979) fide Sepkoski would probably suffice to
establish it exists in taxonomic printed literature, & independent of
online databases. Also it would be a source other people could more easily
check if interested.

J. J. Sepkoski. 2002. A compendium of fossil marine animal genera.
Bulletins of American Paleontology 363:1-560 [J. Alroy/J. Alroy/M.
Carrano].

Geoff