[Taxacom] Sinoniscus Liu and Wang

Geoffrey Read gread at actrix.gen.nz
Fri Sep 28 01:57:11 CDT 2012

Having looked at the BHL pdf of Sepkoski (thanks Stephen) hoping to find
the fossil annelid genera, I too would rely more on Zoo Record if I had
it.  Oh dear, dear me.  They didn't make it easy to follow did they (it's
a posthumous edit by others).  Easiest way to use it would be to print all
nearly 600 pages.

Geoff