[Taxacom] Identification key for subspecific or infrasubspecific rank of names following a binomen (ICZN Article 45.6)

Lingafelter, Steve Steve.Lingafelter at ARS.USDA.GOV
Fri Sep 28 09:40:57 CDT 2012

Thanks Doug and Chris,
Yes, I was unsure of couplet 5a since it wasn't explicit that subspecies
would be the default in every case (although it makes sense).  I have
modified it and corrected my grammatical errors.  Now, if there were an
automated way to quickly check my pdf's for the criteria in couplets 5 &
6, I'd be good to go.
Cheers,
Steve

Steven W. Lingafelter, Ph. D.

Systematic Entomology Lab, PSI, ARS, USDA
National Museum of Natural History, MRC-168
P O Box 37012
Washington, DC 20013-7012
U. S. A.

New Office Phone:  202-633-4560