[Taxacom] prolific species describers

Richard Pyle deepreef at bishopmuseum.org
Sat Apr 13 18:09:09 CDT 2013

Thanks, Tony.

The Thunder is all yours, as far as I'm concerned.  GNUB is currently 90%
vision, and 10% implementation (in terms of content).  IRMNG is closer to
100% implementation.  The vision of GNUB is to amplify the work of IRMNG
(and the rest of the alphabet soup) in such a way that it crosses all taxa,
all ranks, all classifications, all synonymies, etc.

Aloha,
Rich

Biodiversity
> informatics research activities: