[Taxacom] Environmental Omics Synthesis Conference, Cardiff, 9-11 Sept
db60 at st-andrews.ac.uk
Mon Apr 29 06:48:05 CDT 2013
This conference will be of interest to researchers using (or thinking of
using) 'omics methods. The conference will bring together environmental
researchers and 'omics technologists.
* * * *
Announcement: 1st international Environmental Omics Synthesis conference
Cardiff University, UK, 9-11th Sept. 2013
As part of the NERC - Mathematics and Informatics for Environmental 'Omics
Data Synthesis directed programme, we are pleased to announce the first in
a series of annual conferences. This year the session topics will be
- Learning from the past to inform the future
- Ecological 'Omics: from workflows to adaptation
- Evolutionary 'Omics: models and applications
- Integrated and Systems 'Omics
- Community ecology: from metagenomics to function and synthetic biology
- Prof. Eske Willerslev, Centre for GeoGenetics, Natural History Museum of
- Prof. John Colbourne, Chair of Environmental Genomics, University of
- Prof. Jack Gilbert, Earth Microbiome Project, University of Chicago
Abstract submission open!
on behalf of Peter Kille and the iEOS organising committee.
The University of St Andrews is a charity registered in Scotland :
More information about the Taxacom