[Taxacom] Rotifer World Catalog online

Stephen Thorpe stephen_thorpe at yahoo.co.nz
Tue Aug 20 21:24:48 CDT 2013

Changing the topic slightly (but only slightly), have people read this yet?

Costello, M.J.; Zhang, Z.-Q. et al. 2013: Biodiversity data should be published, cited, and peer reviewed. Trends in ecology & evolution, 28(8): 454-461. doi: 10.1016/j.tree.2013.05.002

I agree that data is important, but disagree with most of the rest of what the article lobbies for. And it makes no mention of Pensoft's exciting new Biodiversity Data Journal (first issue due to be published at the beginning of next month) ...

Stephen