[Taxacom] Looking for feedback on our new DELTA to SDD conversion webservice

Thomas Burguiere thomas.burguiere at upmc.fr
Fri Aug 23 11:50:39 CDT 2013

 Dear all,

We've released a DELTA to SDD conversion service, and we are looking for
people with DELTA datasets willing to test it.

The service is available here :
http://jackson.snv.jussieu.fr/deltaToSDD_WEB/
Please note that the service cannot handle .dlt files at the moment, you
must open your .dlt files with the
OpenDelta<http://code.google.com/p/open-delta/downloads/list>deltaEditor,
then export the directives contained in the dlt file in a
folder, zip it, and submit it to our service.

After having generated an SDD file, you can browse its content using
Xper2<http://infosyslab.fr/lis/?q=en/resources/software/xper2>

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely

Thomas Burguiere

----
Thomas Burguiere
Laboratoire Informatique et Systématique
 UMR 7207 - CR2P

MNHN Département Histoire de la Terre
Bâtiment de Géologie
CP48