[Taxacom] How to share PDF

Arthur Chapman taxacom3 at achapman.org
Sat Aug 24 17:17:37 CDT 2013

Wherever you store it, I would advise first converting to PDF/A which is
the ISO Standards for PDF Archiving.  This can easily be carried out in
most PDF software and in Microsoft Word.

PDF/A strips some proprietary stuff off and converts to standard fonts
etc. and stores information on the font etc. within the PDF to allow
current and future reading of the PDF regardless of the software.

Cheers

Arthur

Arthur D. Chapman
Ballan, Victoria, Australia