[Taxacom] How to share PDF > copyright, BHL, etc.

Raymond Hoser - The Snakeman viper007 at live.com.au
Sun Aug 25 03:50:59 CDT 2013

Dear all, this thread cuts into another one here about open
access and journal publishers.

The copyright IP issues involved are a good reason why
authors such as myself prefer to control the publishing process more closely in
journals we control.

My belief is that as the cost of publishing declines,
scientists who spend years doing work, will become increasingly less willing to
let big publishing houses profit from their work via copyright and paywalls and will increasingly seek options that protect their work and IP.

All the best

Snakebustersâ - Australia's best reptilesâ

The only hands-on reptilesâ shows that lets people hold the animalsâ.

Reptile partiesâ, events, courses
Phones: 9812 3322

0412 777 211