[Taxacom] Request for heritage literature

Prathapan Divakaran prathapankd at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 23:26:34 CDT 2013

Dear All,
I have been desperately trying for copies of the following historic papers
for quite some time. I have contacted many major libraries through
colleagues and all my efforts over an year have been unsuccessful. I would
highly appreciate help in getting the papers listed below. I am also
willing to purchase the same on payment basis.
Kind regards
Prathapan

1.     Roepke. Helopeltis op kamfer en enkeleaanteekeningenomtrentzyn
Voedsterplanten(Cultuurgids,
Part II., 1911).

 2.       Roepke (W.) 1916. Het Helopeltis –Vraagstuk, in het bijonder met
betrekking tot Cacao [ TheHelopeltis Question, Especially in Connection
with Cacao]. Med. Proefsta. Midden-Java, Batavia no. 21, 40+iii pp. *
(Mededeelingen* - *Proefstation Midden-Java)*

3.       Roepke (W.) 1916. Watenschappelikonderzoek [Scientific Research].
Meded. Proefs. Midden-Java, Batavia, no. 23, pp. 16-29.
*(Mededeelingen* - *Proefstation
Midden-Java)*

 4.      Van Hall (C.J.J.) 1921. Ziekten en Plagen der Cultuurgewassen in
Nederlandsch-Indië in 1920. [Disease and Pests of Cultivated plants in the
Dutch East Indies in 1920]. Meded. Inst. Plantenzeikten, Buitenzorg, no.
46, 50pp. (Medeedlingen van het Laborotorium voor plantenzeikten
(Indonesia) )

--
Prathapan K. D.
Entomology

Phone: Mobile: 91- (0) - 9446053297
           Office:   91- (0) - 471-238-8146; Home: 91 - (0) - 471-2383847

*Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress- M. K. Gandhi*