[Taxacom] Are there species smaller than 1 mm?

John Noyes j.noyes at nhm.ac.uk
Tue Aug 27 04:23:37 CDT 2013

Dave,

I suppose that really depends on how you define your species. Ask 100 taxonomists and you'll get 101 different definitions, especially these days.

John

John Noyes
Scientific Associate
Department of Life Sciences
Natural History Museum
Cromwell Road
South Kensington
London SW7 5BD
UK
jsn at nhm.ac.uk
Tel.: +44 (0) 207 942 5594
Fax.: +44 (0) 207 942 5229

Universal Chalcidoidea Database (everything you wanted to know about chalcidoids and more):
www.nhm.ac.uk/chalcidoids