[Taxacom] Draft Checklist of the Nonmarine Arthropods of Alaska now online

Doug Yanega dyanega at ucr.edu
Tue Aug 27 12:32:12 CDT 2013

On 8/27/13 10:20 AM, Derek Sikes wrote:
> Dear ECN-L, Taxacom, and Entomo-L subscribers,
>
> A draft checklist of the nonmarine arthropods of Alaska is now available
> online through Arctos. Links to the checklist data are available on the
> website of the Alaska Entomological Society at the URI below.  Please read
> the text on this page before proceeding to the checklist data.
>
> http://www.akentsoc.org/the_fauna/checklist

Very nice! Is there a way to get any sort of summary statistics, such as
total number of species, or number of species in order X only? It
displays long lists, but the items in a list are not numbered, so you
can't tell how many taxa are listed without counting them - unless I'm
missing something.

Peace,