[Taxacom] Draft Checklist of the Nonmarine Arthropods of Alaska now online

Jose Fernandez Triana jftriana at uoguelph.ca
Tue Aug 27 12:44:10 CDT 2013

Dear Derek,

Congratulations for this excellent work and for sharing the info in this list!

A quick question that may be of interest to other members of Taxacom. How can we help you with the cleaning of some names? Is there a direct/expedite way to do it, or can it only be done by emailing you?

For example, I see that you have listed both Apanteles congestiformis and Cotesia congestiformis (Viereck, 1923) in your checklist -the second name being the one currently used. How can I send you all info associated to those names in order you can use it to update/correct your list?

Anyways, this is a great effort and I am happy to see you leading that!

All the best,
Jose

--
José L. Fernández-Triana, PhD.
Research Associate, Canadian National Collection of Insects,