[Taxacom] Draft Checklist of the Nonmarine Arthropods of Alaska now online

Derek Sikes dssikes at alaska.edu
Tue Aug 27 13:42:59 CDT 2013

Doug,

You can download the entire list as a CSV file using the link at the
bottom. That file can be opened in excel and then you can get counts, etc.
You could even import it into access or filemaker and then do your own
searches/filters for certain taxa etc.

OR you could go to the Arctos search home page and do that directly:

http://arctos.database.museum/uam_ento_all

Cheers,
Derek

--

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Derek S. Sikes, Curator of Insects

dssikes at alaska.edu
http://users.iab.uaf.edu/~derek_sikes/sikes_lab.htm

phone: 907-474-6278
FAX: 907-474-5469

University of Alaska Museum  -
http://www.uaf.edu/museum/collections/ento/

Society and / or sign up for the email listserv "Alaska Entomological
Network" at
http://www.akentsoc.org/contact.php