[Taxacom] double-peaked mountains

Stephen Thorpe stephen_thorpe at yahoo.co.nz
Sun Dec 1 00:56:24 CST 2013

What a peculiar rant! :)

I think you will find that science isn't about "scrutiny" as such, and taxonomy can cope fine and dandy with a vague notion of "individual", or else taxonomists would also have to be quantum physicists!

Granted the notion of "individual" is better defined for animals than for plants, but I don't see any problem, but then, one can't see problems!! :)

Stephen