[Taxacom] PDF request on mites

Luis POPA popaluis at antipa.ro
Wed Dec 11 07:52:34 CST 2013

Dear all,
I would be really grateful if anyone could help me find the paper
bellow. I only have access to Taylor & Francis publications starting
from 1997, so...i need your help.
Thank you very much
Best regards,
luis

Sohn Byung Ok, 1995, Three new species of the feather mite genus Analges
(Analgoidea: Analgidae) from passeriform birds from Korea, International
Journal of Acarology, 21 (1): 27-32

--
Luis Popa, Ph.D.
Research Scientist