[Taxacom] Chinese paper

Stephen Thorpe stephen_thorpe at yahoo.co.nz
Thu Dec 12 13:26:08 CST 2013

PDF link on this page: http://www.cnki.com.cn/Article/CJFDTotal-DWFL198304003.htm

From: Luis Popa <popaluis at antipa.ro>
To: taxacom at mailman.nhm.ku.edu
Sent: Friday, 13 December 2013 6:58 AM
Subject: [Taxacom] Chinese paper

Dear all,
I wonder if anyone can help me find this paper in Chinese.
Thank you very much.
Best regards,
luis

Kuang, P.R. & J.H. Qian. 1983. The distribution of parasitic Copepoda in
Yunnan, China, with descriptions of four new species. Acta Zootaxonomica
Sinica 8(4):354-365, figs. 1-36, tab. 1. (x-1983, Chinese with English
summary)

believed to be clean.