[Taxacom] Join the Entomological Society of Washington
pangonid at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 13:07:24 CST 2013
*Love bugs, or just bug geeks? *
*Join the Entomological Society of Washington
<http://entsocwash.org/default.asp> for only $30 a year. *
We meet monthly in the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History (NMNH) and
welcome anyone interested in entomology.
1) A chance to visit the NMNH after hours and meet local natural history
2) A quarterly journal<http://entsocwash.org/default.asp?Action=Show_Proceedings>
3) Occasional family movie nights
4) Field trips with our Young Entomologist's Group (more
info<David.Adamski at ars.usda.gov>
5) Monthly email newsletter with info on local natural history happenings
6) Invitation to our annual banquet at the Woodend Nature
7) Knowledge that your $30 is supporting our new, $3000 annual student award
All this for the price of a dinner out in DC!
Visit the website at this
renew and pay your dues online using PayPal.
To pay by check, please include the attached dues form and send to:
Dr. Abigail Kula <abigailkula at gmail.com>
8305 Mary Lee Lane
Laurel, MD 20723
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Shelah Morita, PhD <pangonid at gmail.com>
Media and Communications Officer
Entomological Society of Washington
More information about the Taxacom