[Taxacom] Great Christmas Offer!

Андрій Новіков novikoffav at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 15:10:52 CST 2013

Dear Taxacomers,
Shortly we will publish next two volumes of Modern Phytomorphology journal
which will be shared on  the conference in May 2014 and also will be freely
available on our website in pdf (http://phytomorphology.org/).
Now we are working under its content and I see that we will have about 20
pages of free spaces after articles.

So, I have got an Christmas idea to use these blank pages usefully. I
propose you to publish your advertisements/promos/reviews etc. It is
absolutely FREE OF CHARGE for you because we should pay for these pages in
any case.

What we could accept?
- conferences/events promo
- books/journals/reviews or advertisements
- publishers/scientific organizations/companies advertisements
- job/travel/collaboration propositions
- etc.

Requirements
- ONE PAGE LIMIT
- deadline is 31 January 2014
- field of our interest is botany, but also we will evaluate propositions
from other disciplines
- colorful figures will be available only in pdf, in print version they
will be in gray scale
- text should be as short as possible
- English preferred, but Ukrainian and Russian also accepted
- number of acceptable advertisements is limited due the number of blank
pages (appr. 20)
Сost of publication
- no any costs, absolutely free

Also I will be happy to help you share any your flyers or other printed
materials during the conference. Also for free.

If you are interested in my proposition, please feel free to contact with
me.

Merry Christmas to all!

P.S.
I thank all those who supported Ukraine and signed the petition!
Ukraine is placed in Central Europe and soon we will naturally in the EU.

Sincerely, A. Novikoff.

Dr. Andrew V. Novikoff
State Natural History Museum                             Modern
phytomorphology <http://phytomorphology.org/>
National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
Executive editor
Teatralna str. 18