[Taxacom] Post Doc position for Marie Curie project

Ulrike Obertegger obertegger at gmx.net
Tue Feb 19 06:41:07 CST 2013

Dear all,

I am looking for a motivated PostDoc willing to do ecology, genetics and morphology on Monogononta from Italian mountain lakes in a research project. The project proposal would be submitted to the next round of MarieCurie-IEF March 2013 (http://ec.europa.eu/research/mariecurieactions/about-mca/actions/ief/index_en.htm). The project is about assessment of the real biodiversity by the identification of cryptic species complexes with DNA taxonomy and phylogenetic reconstruction; inferring the processes driving biodiversity including cryptic diversity along altitude, .... I would be very happy to get e-mail addresses of interested people willing to work with me on the fascinating world of rotifers in alpine lakes. For additional information please write to ulrike.obertegger at fmach.it.

best wishes,
Ulrike Obertegger