[Taxacom] Kickstarter for Taxonomy

Kim van der Linde kim at kimvdlinde.com
Fri Feb 22 15:45:27 CST 2013


The financial data:

http://www.charity-commission.gov.uk/Showcharity/RegisterOfCharities/CharityWithoutPartB.aspx?RegisteredCharityNumber=211944&SubsidiaryNumber=0

Kim

On 2/22/2013 4:37 PM, David Patterson wrote:
> The byelaws are available at http://iczn.org/content/about-iczn
>
> In order to properly prepare cases for the commission the Secretariat must
> have access to an oustanding library, hence the need to be based at the
> Natural History Museum
>
> The ICZN gives the Registered Charity Number, and anyone can go to the
> http://www.charity-commission.gov.uk/ web site, plug that in, access the
> financial reports, etc.
>
> David Patterson
>
> On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 2:23 PM, Michael A. Ivie <mivie at montana.edu> wrote:
>
>> Seconding Stuart's question, I have a few others, formed from my
>> experience as a former board member of a much larger organization, and a
>> former Member (i.e. owner) of a Foundation:
>>
>> Who actually owns the Trust?  How are those owners chosen, and by whom?
>> Does anyone paid by the Trust directly participate in choosing them? Do
>> those legal owners practice their expected oversight with appropriate
>> participation?
>>
>> Who actually makes the hiring and firing decisions? Who sets salaries? Who
>> reviews those decisions?
>>
>> Why, if the cost of living in London is a major problem, does the Trust
>> not do what the Royal Entomological Society did, and move?
>>
>> There are more, but those will do for a start.
>>
>> Mike
>>
>>
>>> Frank,
>>>
>>> This is not an answer to Stuart's question, just a redirection. Any time
>> a
>>> broke charity answers questions with "Be assured" rather than "Here are
>>> the data" it is worrying.  Back to Stuart's question:
>>>
>>>> Are the finances open for inspection, how and where have they been
>>>> audited/revised? Or re-optimised?
>>>
>>> Mike
>>>
>>>> As in all service oriented operations, it is mainly salaries. The ICZN
>>>> secretariat is heavily under-staffed, but there are still a few people
>>>> left. Life in London, as you know, is outrageously expensive. Be assured
>>>> that the ICZN does not pay opulent salaries.
>>>>
>>>> Frank
>>>>
>>>> Dr. Frank-T. Krell
>>>> Curator of Entomology
>>>> Commissioner, International Commission on Zoological Nomenclature
>>>> Chair, ICZN ZooBank Committee
>>>> Department of Zoology
>>>> Denver Museum of Nature & Science
>>>> 2001 Colorado Boulevard
>>>> Denver, CO 80205-5798 USA
>>>> Frank.Krell at dmns.org
>>>> Phone: (+1) (303) 370-8244
>>>> Fax: (+1) (303) 331-6492
>>>> http://www.dmns.org/science/museum-scientists/frank-krell
>>>> lab page: http://www.dmns.org/krell-lab
>>>>
>>>> The Denver Museum of Nature & Science aspires to create a community of
>>>> critical thinkers who understand the lessons of the past and act as
>>>> responsible stewards of the future.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> -----Original Message-----
>>>> From: taxacom-bounces at mailman.nhm.ku.edu
>>>> [mailto:taxacom-bounces at mailman.nhm.ku.edu] On Behalf Of Stuart
>> Longhorn
>>>> Sent: Friday, February 22, 2013 1:48 PM
>>>> To: taxacom at mailman.nhm.ku.edu
>>>> Subject: Re: [Taxacom] Kickstarter for Taxonomy
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> I suggest is important to know how the ICZN justify the 'trivial' annual
>>>> expense that 'now top $155,000'.
>>>> Because to me at least, that doesn't sound trivial.
>>>>
>>>> Are the finances open for inspection, how and where have they been
>>>> audited/revised? Or re-optimised? Recently?Meetings for example. What
>>>> cost
>>>> are incurred? Don't most in Western Academia have access to online
>>>> videoconferencing? -> essentially free.Please, somebody tell me how ICZN
>>>> spends $155,000 per year. [or min of $78,000 alleged by Prof Dixon and
>>>> reported by Prof Page.] Before any backlash, I fully wish to say I
>>>> support
>>>> the ICZN and know the important role played to arbitrate and support
>>>> biodiversity issues.
>>>> But, simplistically to fix a deficit, either earn more money and/or
>>>> reduce/refocus spending. I wish them to first be clear about spending.
>>>> stuart
>>>>
>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------- Dr.
>>>> Stuart Longhorn, MSc PhD FLSPostDoctoral Fellow. Hon. Res. Assoc. Oxford
>>>> University Museum of Natural History
>>>> Email:
>>>>
>> sjl197 at hotmail.com------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>> http://www.mendeley.com/profiles/stuart-longhorn/> >
>>>> http://www.linkedin.com/pub/stuart-longhorn/a/a74/877
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>> From: taxacom-request at mailman.nhm.ku.edu
>>>>> Subject: Taxacom Digest, Vol 83, Issue 16
>>>>> To: taxacom at mailman.nhm.ku.edu
>>>>> Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 12:00:02 -0600
>>>>>
>>>>> Send Taxacom mailing list submissions to
>>>>>      taxacom at mailman.nhm.ku.edu
>>>>>
>>>>> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>>>>>      http://mailman.nhm.ku.edu/mailman/listinfo/taxacom
>>>>> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>>>>>      taxacom-request at mailman.nhm.ku.edu
>>>>>
>>>>> You can reach the person managing the list at
>>>>>      taxacom-owner at mailman.nhm.ku.edu
>>>>>
>>>>> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
>>>>> than "Re: Contents of Taxacom digest..."
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Today's Topics:
>>>>>
>>>>>     1. Kickstarter for Taxonomy (Jim Croft)
>>>>>     2. Re: Kickstarter for Taxonomy (Kim van der Linde)
>>>>>     3. Re: Kickstarter for Taxonomy (Frank.Krell at dmns.org)
>>>>>     4. Re: Kickstarter for Taxonomy (CSTURMJR at pitt.edu)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>
>>>>> Message: 1
>>>>> Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 23:39:09 +1100
>>>>> From: Jim Croft <jim.croft at gmail.com>
>>>>> Subject: [Taxacom] Kickstarter for Taxonomy
>>>>> To: Taxacom <TAXACOM at mailman.nhm.ku.edu>
>>>>> Message-ID:
>>>>>      <CAAWKeVN1W3Wj=
>> ix-pYNJ+uM0R-h1NFv5qAT7O19jqXCEZ8KF2g at mail.gmail.com>
>>>>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
>>>>>
>>>>> For $10 you get... one random weevil, with all six legs, named to
>>>>> family...
>>>>> For $100 you get...
>>>>> etc...
>>>>>
>>>>>
>> http://iphylo.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/the-end-of-names-iczn-in-financial.html
>>>>>
>>>>> Never really thought about the financials of how Botany does its
>>>>> stuff. I guess it is from subscriptions to IAPT/Taxon?
>>>>>
>>>>> jim
>>>>>
>>>>> --
>>>>> _________________
>>>>> Jim Croft ~ jim.croft at gmail.com ~ +61-2-62509499 ~ http://about.me/jrc
>>>>> 'Without the freedom to criticize, there is no true praise.
>>>>> - Pierre Beaumarchais
>>>>> 'Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to
>>>>> pause and reflect.'
>>>>> - Mark Twain
>>>>> 'A civilized society is one which tolerates eccentricity to the point
>>>>> of doubtful sanity.'
>>>>>   - Robert Frost
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> ------------------------------
>>>>>
>>>>> Message: 2
>>>>> Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 10:52:41 -0500
>>>>> From: Kim van der Linde <kim at kimvdlinde.com>
>>>>> Subject: Re: [Taxacom] Kickstarter for Taxonomy
>>>>> To: taxacom at mailman.nhm.ku.edu
>>>>> Message-ID: <51279449.5040205 at kimvdlinde.com>
>>>>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
>>>>>
>>>>> How many people are on this list? If everybody would chip in 25 dollar,
>>>>> I think they would be more than half way to solvency.
>>>>>
>>>>> Kim
>>>>>
>>>>>    On 2/22/2013 7:39 AM, Jim Croft wrote:
>>>>>> For $10 you get... one random weevil, with all six legs, named to
>>>>> family...
>>>>>> For $100 you get...
>>>>>> etc...
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>> http://iphylo.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/the-end-of-names-iczn-in-financial.html
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Never really thought about the financials of how Botany does its
>>>>>> stuff. I guess it is from subscriptions to IAPT/Taxon?
>>>>>>
>>>>>> jim
>>>>>>
>>>>>> --
>>>>>> _________________
>>>>>> Jim Croft ~ jim.croft at gmail.com ~ +61-2-62509499 ~
>>>>> http://about.me/jrc
>>>>>> 'Without the freedom to criticize, there is no true praise.
>>>>>> - Pierre Beaumarchais
>>>>>> 'Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to
>>>>>> pause and reflect.'
>>>>>> - Mark Twain
>>>>>> 'A civilized society is one which tolerates eccentricity to the point
>>>>>> of doubtful sanity.'
>>>>>>    - Robert Frost
>>>>>>
>>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>>> Taxacom Mailing List
>>>>>> Taxacom at mailman.nhm.ku.edu
>>>>>> http://mailman.nhm.ku.edu/mailman/listinfo/taxacom
>>>>>>
>>>>>> The Taxacom Archive back to 1992 may be searched with either of these
>>>>> methods:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> (1) by visiting http://taxacom.markmail.org
>>>>>>
>>>>>> (2) a Google search specified as:
>>>>> site:mailman.nhm.ku.edu/pipermail/taxacom  your search terms here
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Celebrating 26 years of Taxacom in 2013.
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> ------------------------------
>>>>>
>>>>> Message: 3
>>>>> Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 09:49:59 -0700
>>>>> From: <Frank.Krell at dmns.org>
>>>>> Subject: Re: [Taxacom] Kickstarter for Taxonomy
>>>>> To: <kim at kimvdlinde.com>, <taxacom at mailman.nhm.ku.edu>
>>>>> Message-ID:
>>>>>      <
>> 585F164C9C1CDA4BBE6B626B8205DB3618CE748AF5 at dmns-ex-mbx1.museum.dmns.org>
>>>>>
>>>>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
>>>>>
>>>>> I have just seen that on the new ICZN webpage there now is a 'donate'
>>>>> button, accepting credit and other cards (through PayPal),
>>>>> http://iczn.org/ .
>>>>>
>>>>> Donating to the ICZN directly seems to be preferable. If, for US tax
>>>>> purposes, a donation needs to be made to an US entity, then the
>>>>> American
>>>>> Association for Zoological Nomenclature might be an option,
>>>>> http://aazn.org/default.asp?action=membership . They are registered
>>>>> with
>>>>> the IRS and support the ICZN (they actually sent a check of $10,000 to
>>>>> the ICZN in 2011!) Membership is $20/yr.
>>>>>
>>>>> The sums the ICZN needs to function seem to be trivial, but they are
>>>>> not
>>>>> so trivial if you don't have them. It is a worrisome situation.
>>>>>
>>>>> Thanks for all your help!
>>>>>
>>>>> Frank
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Dr. Frank-T. Krell
>>>>> Curator of Entomology
>>>>> Commissioner, International Commission on Zoological Nomenclature
>>>>> Chair, ICZN ZooBank Committee
>>>>> Department of Zoology
>>>>> Denver Museum of Nature & Science
>>>>> 2001 Colorado Boulevard
>>>>> Denver, CO 80205-5798 USA
>>>>> Frank.Krell at dmns.org
>>>>> Phone: (+1) (303) 370-8244
>>>>> Fax: (+1) (303) 331-6492
>>>>> http://www.dmns.org/science/museum-scientists/frank-krell
>>>>> lab page: http://www.dmns.org/krell-lab
>>>>>
>>>>> The Denver Museum of Nature & Science aspires to create a community of
>>>>> critical thinkers who understand the lessons of the past and act as
>>>>> responsible stewards of the future.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> -----Original Message-----
>>>>> From: taxacom-bounces at mailman.nhm.ku.edu
>>>>> [mailto:taxacom-bounces at mailman.nhm.ku.edu] On Behalf Of Kim van der
>>>>> Linde
>>>>> Sent: Friday, February 22, 2013 8:53 AM
>>>>> To: taxacom at mailman.nhm.ku.edu
>>>>> Subject: Re: [Taxacom] Kickstarter for Taxonomy
>>>>>
>>>>> How many people are on this list? If everybody would chip in 25 dollar,
>>>>> I think they would be more than half way to solvency.
>>>>>
>>>>> Kim
>>>>>
>>>>>    On 2/22/2013 7:39 AM, Jim Croft wrote:
>>>>>> For $10 you get... one random weevil, with all six legs, named to
>>>>> family...
>>>>>> For $100 you get...
>>>>>> etc...
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>> http://iphylo.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/the-end-of-names-iczn-in-financia
>>>>>> l.html
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Never really thought about the financials of how Botany does its
>>>>>> stuff. I guess it is from subscriptions to IAPT/Taxon?
>>>>>>
>>>>>> jim
>>>>>>
>>>>>> --
>>>>>> _________________
>>>>>> Jim Croft ~ jim.croft at gmail.com ~ +61-2-62509499 ~
>>>>> http://about.me/jrc
>>>>>> 'Without the freedom to criticize, there is no true praise.
>>>>>> - Pierre Beaumarchais
>>>>>> 'Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to
>>>>>> pause and reflect.'
>>>>>> - Mark Twain
>>>>>> 'A civilized society is one which tolerates eccentricity to the point
>>>>>> of doubtful sanity.'
>>>>>>    - Robert Frost
>>>>>>
>>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>>> Taxacom Mailing List
>>>>>> Taxacom at mailman.nhm.ku.edu
>>>>>> http://mailman.nhm.ku.edu/mailman/listinfo/taxacom
>>>>>>
>>>>>> The Taxacom Archive back to 1992 may be searched with either of these
>>>>> methods:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> (1) by visiting http://taxacom.markmail.org
>>>>>>
>>>>>> (2) a Google search specified as:
>>>>>> site:mailman.nhm.ku.edu/pipermail/taxacom  your search terms here
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Celebrating 26 years of Taxacom in 2013.
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>> Taxacom Mailing List
>>>>> Taxacom at mailman.nhm.ku.edu
>>>>> http://mailman.nhm.ku.edu/mailman/listinfo/taxacom
>>>>>
>>>>> The Taxacom Archive back to 1992 may be searched with either of these
>>>>> methods:
>>>>>
>>>>> (1) by visiting http://taxacom.markmail.org
>>>>>
>>>>> (2) a Google search specified as:
>>>>> site:mailman.nhm.ku.edu/pipermail/taxacom  your search terms here
>>>>>
>>>>> Celebrating 26 years of Taxacom in 2013.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> ------------------------------
>>>>>
>>>>> Message: 4
>>>>> Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 12:12:01 -0500
>>>>> From: CSTURMJR at pitt.edu
>>>>> Subject: Re: [Taxacom] Kickstarter for Taxonomy
>>>>> To: taxacom <taxacom at mailman.nhm.ku.edu>
>>>>> Message-ID:
>>>>>      <fa5bd66d257f5e3cf7e7e43de5cb5793.squirrel at webmail.pitt.edu>
>>>>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
>>>>>
>>>>> For those interested in this option, one can go to the ICZN website and
>>>>> make a donation by credit card or Paypal.  I would also encourage those
>>>>> in
>>>>> the United States to join the American Association of Zoological
>>>>> Nomenclature whose mission is to support the ICZN. They seem to be a
>>>>> low
>>>>> budget organization and the funds that they raise go to support the
>>>>> ICZN
>>>>> and its mission.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>> How many people are on this list? If everybody would chip in 25
>>>>> dollar,
>>>>>> I think they would be more than half way to solvency.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Kim
>>>>>>
>>>>>>    On 2/22/2013 7:39 AM, Jim Croft wrote:
>>>>>>> For $10 you get... one random weevil, with all six legs, named to
>>>>>>> family...
>>>>>>> For $100 you get...
>>>>>>> etc...
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>> http://iphylo.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/the-end-of-names-iczn-in-financial.html
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Never really thought about the financials of how Botany does its
>>>>>>> stuff. I guess it is from subscriptions to IAPT/Taxon?
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> jim
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>> _________________
>>>>>>> Jim Croft ~ jim.croft at gmail.com ~ +61-2-62509499 ~
>>>>> http://about.me/jrc
>>>>>>> 'Without the freedom to criticize, there is no true praise.
>>>>>>> - Pierre Beaumarchais
>>>>>>> 'Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time
>>>>> to
>>>>>>> pause and reflect.'
>>>>>>> - Mark Twain
>>>>>>> 'A civilized society is one which tolerates eccentricity to the
>>>>> point
>>>>>>> of doubtful sanity.'
>>>>>>>    - Robert Frost
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>>>> Taxacom Mailing List
>>>>>>> Taxacom at mailman.nhm.ku.edu
>>>>>>> http://mailman.nhm.ku.edu/mailman/listinfo/taxacom
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> The Taxacom Archive back to 1992 may be searched with either of
>>>>> these
>>>>>>> methods:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> (1) by visiting http://taxacom.markmail.org
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> (2) a Google search specified as:
>>>>>>> site:mailman.nhm.ku.edu/pipermail/taxacom  your search terms here
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Celebrating 26 years of Taxacom in 2013.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>>> Taxacom Mailing List
>>>>>> Taxacom at mailman.nhm.ku.edu
>>>>>> http://mailman.nhm.ku.edu/mailman/listinfo/taxacom
>>>>>>
>>>>>> The Taxacom Archive back to 1992 may be searched with either of these
>>>>>> methods:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> (1) by visiting http://taxacom.markmail.org
>>>>>>
>>>>>> (2) a Google search specified as:
>>>>>> site:mailman.nhm.ku.edu/pipermail/taxacom  your search terms here
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Celebrating 26 years of Taxacom in 2013.
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Regards,
>>>>> Charlie
>>>>> .................................................
>>>>> Charlie Sturm
>>>>>
>>>>> Treasurer
>>>>> American Malacological Society
>>>>>
>>>>> Research Associate - Section of Mollusks
>>>>> Carnegie Museum of Natural History
>>>>> Pittsburgh, PA, USA
>>>>>
>>>>> Associate Professor - Family Medicine
>>>>> Fellow-American
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> ------------------------------
>>>>>
>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>> Taxacom Mailing List
>>>>> Taxacom at mailman.nhm.ku.edu
>>>>> http://mailman.nhm.ku.edu/mailman/listinfo/taxacom
>>>>>
>>>>> The entire Taxacom Archive back to 1992 may be searched with either of
>>>>> these methods:
>>>>> Visit: http://taxacom.markmail.org
>>>>> Or use a Google search specified as:
>>>>> site:mailman.nhm.ku.edu/pipermail/taxacom  your-search-terms-here
>>>>>
>>>>> Celebrating 26 years of Taxacom in 2013.
>>>>>
>>>>> End of Taxacom Digest, Vol 83, Issue 16
>>>>> ***************************************
>>>>
>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>> Taxacom Mailing List
>>>> Taxacom at mailman.nhm.ku.edu
>>>> http://mailman.nhm.ku.edu/mailman/listinfo/taxacom
>>>>
>>>> The Taxacom Archive back to 1992 may be searched with either of these
>>>> methods:
>>>>
>>>> (1) by visiting http://taxacom.markmail.org
>>>>
>>>> (2) a Google search specified as:
>>>> site:mailman.nhm.ku.edu/pipermail/taxacom  your search terms here
>>>>
>>>> Celebrating 26 years of Taxacom in 2013.
>>>>
>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>> Taxacom Mailing List
>>>> Taxacom at mailman.nhm.ku.edu
>>>> http://mailman.nhm.ku.edu/mailman/listinfo/taxacom
>>>>
>>>> The Taxacom Archive back to 1992 may be searched with either of these
>>>> methods:
>>>>
>>>> (1) by visiting http://taxacom.markmail.org
>>>>
>>>> (2) a Google search specified as:
>>>> site:mailman.nhm.ku.edu/pipermail/taxacom  your search terms here
>>>>
>>>> Celebrating 26 years of Taxacom in 2013.
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Michael A. Ivie, Ph.D., F.R.E.S.
>>> Montana Entomology Collection
>>> Marsh Labs, Room 50
>>> NW corner of Lincoln and S.19th
>>> 1911 West Lincoln Street
>>> Montana State University
>>> Bozeman, MT 59717
>>> USA
>>>
>>> (406) 994-4610 (voice)
>>> (406) 994-6029 (FAX)
>>> mivie at montana.edu
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Taxacom Mailing List
>>> Taxacom at mailman.nhm.ku.edu
>>> http://mailman.nhm.ku.edu/mailman/listinfo/taxacom
>>>
>>> The Taxacom Archive back to 1992 may be searched with either of these
>>> methods:
>>>
>>> (1) by visiting http://taxacom.markmail.org
>>>
>>> (2) a Google search specified as:
>>> site:mailman.nhm.ku.edu/pipermail/taxacom  your search terms here
>>>
>>> Celebrating 26 years of Taxacom in 2013.
>>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Michael A. Ivie, Ph.D., F.R.E.S.
>> Montana Entomology Collection
>> Marsh Labs, Room 50
>> NW corner of Lincoln and S.19th
>> 1911 West Lincoln Street
>> Montana State University
>> Bozeman, MT 59717
>> USA
>>
>> (406) 994-4610 (voice)
>> (406) 994-6029 (FAX)
>> mivie at montana.edu
>>
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Taxacom Mailing List
>> Taxacom at mailman.nhm.ku.edu
>> http://mailman.nhm.ku.edu/mailman/listinfo/taxacom
>>
>> The Taxacom Archive back to 1992 may be searched with either of these
>> methods:
>>
>> (1) by visiting http://taxacom.markmail.org
>>
>> (2) a Google search specified as:  site:
>> mailman.nhm.ku.edu/pipermail/taxacom  your search terms here
>>
>> Celebrating 26 years of Taxacom in 2013.
>>
>
>
>





More information about the Taxacom mailing list